This website is owned and operated by Charles Holmes, owner of Holmes Internet Marketing.
- You must be 18 or older to view our website.
- Our website is protected by federal copyright laws. You agree not to steal our content or claim it as your own.
- You agree not to hack or try to modify this website in any way, shape or form.
- You agree not to steal our content or images.
- This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Holmes Internet Marketing makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
- In no event shall Holmes Internet Marketing, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Holmes Internet Marketing, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Holmes Internet Marketing from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Holmes Internet Marketing is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this website.
- Holmes Internet Marketing shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- These terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between Holmes Internet Marketing and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Florida for the resolution of any disputes.
Thank you for visiting our website.